September 30, 2022
KEY INFO & DATES
WHAT: A virtual bike ride that supports the young breast cancer community
WHEN: Ride any time and reach your mileage goal before Oct 2, 2022
WHERE: Your hometown
WHO: Anyone 18 years or older
REGISTRATION: $35 | Registrants will receive an official 2022 TDP T-shirt
FUNDRAISING MINIMUM: You choose your fundraising goal. Raise what you can to help support the young breast cancer community.
HOW IT WORKS
You can use any mileage tracker and add your miles in your TDP Dashboard by going to "Virtual Rider Challenge" and clicking "Enter Activity."
But we recommend making it easy.
Join the TDP Team over at Strava, an online fitness tracker that:
- Tracks your performance and training
- Connects you with other riders training for TDP
- Measures your routes and distance
- Syncs automatically with your TDP Dashboard to keep your mileage progress up to date
Sign up by clicking "Join Club" on the TDP Strava page.
All that hard fundraising work deserves a little swag. Reach these fundraising milestones and get a little thank you on us.
- Raise $500 and get the official 2022 TdP cycling jersey
- Raise $1,000 and receive a Bose portable speaker
- Raise $3,000 and receive a goPro and record your epic rides